1. General principles of Sportsmanship are expected from all Riders.
2. Dangerous and reckless riding, foul language, and sexist, discriminatory, and violent behavior are unfavorable.
3. Riders involved in Intermediate and Final Sprints shall stick to their lane and be closely monitored for the proper Conduct of the Sprint.
4. Be respectful and mindful of other people and the environment
5. Riders may not, without due care, jettison food, bonk bags, feeding bottles, clothes, etc., in any place.
6. Riders may not jettison anything on the roadway itself but shall draw to the side of the road and safely deposit the object there.
7. If the organizer establishes waste zones, the rider must safely and exclusively deposit their waste on the sides of the road in this area.
8. It is forbidden to carry and/or use glass objects.